Looking for a job with social relevance, where quality of the work is crucial? Do you like to solve complex problems as part of a multi disciplinary team?
Portavita is a leading eHealth supplier of Integrated Care Systems (ICS), based in the heart of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Part of the multinational CompuGroup Medical. The working environment at Portavita is challenging: our medical applications require reliability, information security and high availability.
Your work comprises of maintaining and building new functionality for our international Health Management Platform. This platform consists of a PHP application backed by a Postgres database and is connected with micro services and a FHIR resource-based messagebus, running on Kubernetes. You will make sure that a patient gets the right medications and care. Thanks to your efforts the healthcare provider does not overlook critical information from many different sources.
You will be part of an experienced team with multiple nationalities, based in our characterful office in Amsterdam.
- A BSc in Computer Science or proven ability to operate on that level of thinking
- A good verbal and written command of English
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Constantly looking for better concepts
- Experience in refactoring applications to improve code quality
- Good understanding of design patterns and how to apply them
- Experience with different programming languages (PHP, Java)
- Experience with databases of different kinds (relational, document store, message queue, nosql)
- Quick learner
- You have permission to work in The Netherlands
What we offer
- A contract for 32-40 hours
- A competitive salary
- Payment towards pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Time for self learning
- 25 vacation days
Job descriptions are difficult to interpret. We understand you might not tick all the above boxes. If you feel excited about working with us, we encourage you to send your cv and motivation by e-mail to email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of our vacancies is not appreciated.