Our Integrated Care System (ICS) supports the cooperation between all care providers, out of one or even different organisations, including the patient.
Since the platform is offered as ‘Software as a Service’, all relevant information can be shared at any time from any place. Besides care providers and patients, other involved people as well can be granted access to all or parts of the information stored, according to their role and responsibilities.
We offer a number of different solutions. Depending on your needs, you can choose to start with one or more modules of our Generic ICS Module, our Care Management Modules or our Data Management solutions.
The Portavita Integrated Care System is unique as, for the following reasons::
- It is based on international standards like HL7, IHE and SNOMED CT;
- Patients themselves have access to the system and can add information;
- All users can access the system through a secure Internet connection from any location and at any time;
- Data management can be integrated to simplify administration, reporting and research;
- All Care Management Modules (Anticoagulation, Diabetes, Asthma/COPD, Cardio Vascular Risk Management, and Elderly Care) are scalable, so you can start using the system quickly and easily, with only a few users, and extend the number of users and involved organisations as you grow. Even if the complexity of your care processes and collaborations increase dramatically, this will not have any significant impact on the use of the system.